Getting a non-Amazon purchased ebook onto your Kindle/Kindle App is pretty simple. You’re just minutes away from enjoying that new book by using the quick steps below.
- Sign into www.amazon.com
- Click on Your Account
- From the dropdown, select Manage Your Content and Devices
- Click the Settings tab
- Scroll down to Personal Document Settings
- Under the Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings, make note of your Kindle’s email address (you’ll need this later)
- Under Approved Personal Document List, check if to see if your personal e-mail address is listed. (If your e-mail address is not listed, select Add a new approved e-mail address. Enter the desired e-mail address and click Add Address.)
From your email account (on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet)
- Locate the email which contains your ebook file and forward it to your Kindle email address.
On your Kindle (or Kindle app) click the Sync button and your book will load.
Supported ebook file types:
Brothers LaFon Main Page Link